Saturday, February 24, 2018

1/365 Live, Love and Bark in 2018

Grateful for a new year full of exciting possibilities! 


I'm baaaacccckkkk! I'll be posting my 365 this year with a 6 week backlog of daily pictures which, I hope, will keep me ahead of the game. This means some of you will have seen some of these on other social media outlets, and some holidays and such will be a bit out of whack.  I'm hoping this gives me the room to be able to get posts up in a timely manner. 

I'll also be captioning these with a thought on what I am grateful for on the given day(which I am shamelessly "borrowing" from K-10). This year looks to be full of both exciting and, most likely, stressful times. By centering myself each day with a photo of something I'm grateful for,  I hope to focus more on the exciting and be able to better deal with the stressful!

Thanks for your patience and understanding for taking some unexpected time off for the past few months!


3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Yippee!!! Bring it on... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo no matter the season of the year. lights make me happy. thanks for the info on the cherries. i updated the blog. my grandmother called them cherry shrubs

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful photography!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!