Monday, July 17, 2017

184/365 Pie Until I Die

184/365
Pie Until I Die
The Bluebonnet Cafe is a "must visit" whenever I visit 
the Texas Hill Country. The pie is awesome...but the grits are divine!!


and for those of you who wondered....
 I did get a few fireworks pictures...



 No room for stabilization(tripod) though(we had a family of five squished on the tiny balcony outside of my hotel room :-) but they did capture the spirit...It was nice to enjoy the fireworks with no worries about any pups
getting spooked.

4 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    whizzz bang pop - and burp!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with the fireworks photos, mine would just be a blur
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to find really great grits. I may have to drive to Texas. LOVE that sign...

    ReplyDelete
  4. NC,
    Ohhhh pie is divine...
    Thank you for the fireworks photos. You had an excellent view from your hotel balcony.
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive