Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012 - Christmas Wreath

For Christmas this year my fantastic in-laws gave me the number one book on my Christmas list:

Noah Scalin




A fantastic book, Scalin challenges you to "make something every day and change your life". I am going challenge myself to make one
Christmas item each day for the next year. I can't guarantee that it will be an elaborate item....but I am going to do my best!

Today I went with the suggestion from the book and make something small and started with a small Christmas Wreath:

Christmas Wreath

Using a bangle bracelet as a form...and 2 rows of single crochet, 1 row of double crochet, and a finishing frill of single crochet/chain 3 about 2 hours later I had the finished product:


Wreath Completed

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!