Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blank Slate

I'm here!!!! I love blank slates, there is always so much possibility for fun!

Welcome to the home for my pictures and musings.
I will be striving to find 5 things a day to be grateful for and
a fresh picture every day.

Clouds-8-1-09

Today I am thankful for....

1. Summer salads, gotta love fresh veggies

2. That my dog Bilbo has finally decided to take the rest of the night off

3. That my husband is wonderful enough to spend hours on the phone with my brother helping him prepare to buy a car.

4. Libraries...I can check out audio books instead of spending money buying them!

5. The Sleuth Channel, where I can DVR reruns of JAG to watch

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful sky, great photo and a perfect beginning for a new blog.
    I like the first item on your list, I love all the fresh veggies available right now. Thanks for joining my blog I look forward more great photos.

    SQ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive